The 2012 ArtiGras Fine Arts Festival is taking over Jupiter, Florida this weekend.
Are you ready to have some fun in the sun this weekend at the 2012 ArtiGras Fine Arts Festival? JupiterSandbar.com will be there all weekend, taking tons of pictures and videos to add to the site for you all to enjoy. We want to make sure everyone is well prepared for the festivities over the weekend so we have a brief rundown on important information regarding ArtiGras.
Below we have included some general information regarding the 2012 ArtiGras Fine Arts Festival as well an event map so you can plan the best route to tackle all of the amazing activities at this years event.
ArtiGras 2012 General Information:
Hours of Operation
- Saturday, February 18th, 2012 – 10:00AM-6:00PM
- Sunday, February 19th, 2012 – 10:00AM-6:00PM
- Monday, February 20th, 2012 – 10:00AM-5:00PM
- $6 – Advance Tickets
- $10 – At the gate
- Children 12 and under free.
- ArtiGras 2012 will take place in Abacoa on Central Boulevard in Jupiter, Florida, just North of Donald Ross Road and East of I-95.
We look forward to seeing everyone there and make sure you take plenty of pictures/videos and submit them to JupiterSandbar here!
For more information regarding the 2012 ArtiGras Fine Arts Festival please visit their official website.
2012 ArtiGras Event Map: